Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Brown County strives to be the premier restoration company in Northeast Wisconsin.
Part of ensuring we are that premier company means having a fast response time. When you’re having an emergency, you don’t want to wait for on a restoration company, you want help ASAP.
We have technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to go into action when they are needed. If flood waters hit your home in the middle of the night, or a fire breaks out on Christmas Day, our technicians will be there for you to start the recovery work immediately.
If you need emergency clean up or restoration work anywhere in and around the Green Bay area, call us any time.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (920) 434-8224
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Brown County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.