Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Ready to RISE to the occasion? Here are a handful of ways you can help:
Rally In Screening Everyone
– Make a donation to provide life-saving mammograms to women in need. New this year, choose exactly where your donation goes.
– Take our educational eBookQuiz to find relevant breast health resources.
Rally In Supporting Everyone
– Spread the word about Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
– Host a virtual fundraiser or Facebook fundraiser benefitting NBCF.
– Leave a hope-filled message on the Wall of Support
– Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer.
– Proudly wear a pink ribbon during October or year-round.
This year SERVPRO and families teamed up to walk and raise money for the Breast Cancer foundation.