This cabin in the Green Bay area experienced a small fire. Luckily, most of the home avoided serious damage from the flames, but you can see in this before photo, that the blaze ripped a big hole inside the wall and porch of the building. The team from SERVPRO of West Brown County was called in in the aftermath to ensure the damage there was stayed at a bare minimum. To do that, our technicians performed this board up, keeping the structure safe from any further damage by the outside elements. Board ups also prevent heating energy from escaping to save money for customers.